We are delighted to announce that the recent leadership communication project that we undertook for a renowned investment bank has now been shortlisted, for an award at the Chartered Institute of PR awards in June. Watch this space…!
We are keen to maximise on the success of this project, which can be especially helpful for:
- A new leadership team that needs to understand and work more effectively with other board members
- A leader in crisis, who needs to up their game with more engaging communication
- A business that needs to manage its reputation better – both internally and externally
- Senior managers looking to move up to the next rung who need to measure and improve their communication performance
- Conference speakers that need to know how well they are engaging their audience
Do you know someone like this?
Let us know and we’ll be delighted to help.
* Visit http://www.karenkimberley.co.uk/the-engaging-leader.php for more details of how the model was developed at Item and how it can benefit leaders.